Apiranthos - Fanari - Chalki
The island’s charm and beauty are the focus of this entertaining and enjoyable hike:
· Visit the picturesque marble village of Apeiranthos, including its characteristic folk museum, illustrating daily life of times gone by.
· Admire charming Kimissis tis Theotokou and Agia Paraskevi Churches, dating from the 19th century.
· Descend a meandering rocky trail amidst impressive natural island landscape.
· Relish in visits to the typical Naxian villages of Moni and Chalki.
· Follow beautiful zigzagging trails, offering fabulous views including those of nearby islands Donoussa and Amorgos, as well as of others.
· Ascend along characteristic stone paths as though if in the Alps, to a lovely meandering, crumbling staircase.
· At Fanari Mountain’s lowest summit, stop to enjoy a snack at a conveniently situated picnic site.
· Savor impressive panoramic views of the Tragea Valley, with its villages of Damarionas, Chalki and Moni, as well as of Naxos Bay, Paros, Syros, Tinos and Mykonos Islands, in the distance.
Note: Kindly include the name of your hotel in the Comments Box on the following page, as well as any other comments you would like to leave.
There are no reviews for this product.